You will get
Contact us if you’re looking for unforgettable fun and a safe holiday with your friends, family or colleagues in the dazzling beauty of the Andaman Sea, Our routes are individually designed specifically for you, giving you the freedom to plan your special getaway based on your desires.
Our professional on-board team speaks fluent English and will take care of all your needs and concerns so you can relax and enjoy your journey. Our team is well trained to provide you with the highest level of safety and reliable service.
On board we have all the equipment you need for the fun activities set up for you and exquisite meals cooked to your preference by our incredible Chef. Just tell us what you wish for and we will provide it. We aim to customize the trip to your desires!
Special deal !!!
Book the catamaran for a special event – quadcopter free of charge!
|Charter Rates 2016 – 2017|
|Nov 1st to Mar 31st||80 000 THB|
|Apr 1st to Oct 31st||70 000 THB|
|Timings (flexible)||price includes 5 engine hours (which is approximately 6-8 hours of traveling and enough time for|
|Food&Beverages:||All our cruises include lunch, soft drinks, and fruit.|
|Equipment:||Snorkeling/Fishing Gear (we can also find extra equipment by request)|
|Route:||We offer customers many choices in destinations but we are also flexible and can create a|
special, exclusive route just for you)
|Max persons:||For Daily Cruises – we recommend a maximum of 80 people.|
|VAT:||all the prices include VAT|
|Hotel pick up:||Price not includes the hotel transfer but we can certainly pick you up from your place for the|
extra charges may apply depending on locations and destinations.
Please discuss this with our staff.
Our motor catamaran has the following features:
- Length 14,5 m, width 5,5 m;
- 2 fuel tanks 660L each, cruising range is 750 nautical miles;
- 34 seats;
- Top speed up to 30 knots.
- Supreme stability both during cruising and anchorage;
- Panoramic views of the sea can be enjoyed without getting up from your seat, this also allows
you to make great photos as you cruise;
- Comfortable seating areas with tables;
- Full bar on board;
- 2 toilets with changing areas;
- Access to water is safe and easy;
- 2 dinghies with engines to go for exploration of caves and secluded lagoons;
- Full protection from rain, wind and sun;
- Yachts are fully equipped with all necessary safety gear according to European standard SOLAS.
Radio, GPS, rafts, life jackets, rescue flares, emergency beacons, radar scanner.